WELCOME TO PAW JUSTICE
Paw Justice has a zero tolerance attitude towards animal abuse. It works with the community to reduce animal abuse and cruelty. Paw Justice has various campaigns and programmes which aim to promote its causes. We act as advocates in the community for those with no voices and promote education and public awareness to bring about social change. Join your voice with ours - become the voice for the animals.
PAW JUSTICE MISSION STATEMENT
Paw Justice has zero tolerance for animal abuse. It is dedicated to ensuring animal abuse, neglect and suffering is reduced and/or eradicated through raising public awareness, action, education and advocacy. We want to see those who commit animal abuse punished appropriately. Paw Justice wants to give you and your pets, a voice.
We want to unite like minded New Zealanders to help us reach our goals through action, education and advocacy. We will not stop fighting against animal abuse until we are no longer needed. Until this day comes, we will be seeking justice against those who hurt our animals.
What would you do if someone hurt your pet?
PAW JUSTICE CORE VALUES
We are committed to:
- Listening to pet owners and their opinions on the welfare of their pets
- Ensuring pet owners are united by their belief that animal abuse is wrong and needs to be stopped
- Promoting our policies through education and advocacy.
- Promoting responsible behaviour towards pets and animals and making sure people understand pets are given quality time and care by their owners – all animals should have a good quality of life and should be treated with compassion.
- Promoting appropriate penalties for those who abuse or neglect animals
- Creating greater deterrence and denunciation for offenders
- Supporting those who share the same goals and visions of reducing animal abuse
We collaborate and work with New Zealanders to reduce animal abuse in New Zealand. We believe in strength in numbers and believe that together, we can make a difference. We co-operate with like-minded people to protect, promote and enhance the lives of our animals.
We respect the intrinsic value of animals and pets, and the opinions of the general public regarding animal abuse issues
Empathy and compassion
We promote empathy and compassion towards animals and pets and believe that these attributes need to be taught to our youth to effect change in the future
We believe that humans ought to be responsible and accountable for the well-being, care and protection of animals in their care.